Header Image

Counseling Permission Forms
Posted On: 8/24/2013

If you would like your child to receive counseling at school, you will need to complete an informed consent form.  Each form includes a page about confidentiality, a page for your signature, and a concerns checklist.  If you have any questions please call the counselor at 940-427-2881ext.