Header Image

Community Resources
Posted On: 8/24/2013


School counselors can provide short-term individual counseling for students, but when more intervention is required, they can coordinate referrals to community agencies.   Below is a list of local mental health agencies and other social service providers.  If these agencies do not meet your needs, please contact the school counselor, who has a longer, more comprehensive list of social service providers.